You have another chance to show you stand for climate change, tomorrow night is Earth Hour.
And here are seven tips for living green
1. Purchase energy efficient appliances. They cut carbon pollution and save you money!
2. Make sure your dishwasher and washing machine are always full before you run them as this will save energy and money
3. Weather-proofing your home is a great way to save energy. Caulk your doors and windows, add insulation or add shades to use in the summer!
4. Leaving your computer for awhile? Put it on stand-by & it will take less energy than shutting down and restarting
5. Fix leaking faucets. The constant drip wastes water, energy and money, so repair them as soon as possible.
6. Eat more veggies! On average, it takes nearly 10 times as much fossil fuel to produce animal protein compared to plant protein
7. Unplug appliances and phone charges when they aren’t in use. If they’re plugged in, they’re drawing energy and costing you money.